Sunday, January 18, 2009

Modern living has made the people of India weak, unhealthy and disease prone

Modern living has made the people of India weak, unhealthy and disease prone. Today’s life is full of stress, tension, pressures and worries. These begin right from the stage a child is admitted to school. The atmosphere of competition, hurried life, uncertainty of future prospects, doubts about success, possibilities of failure, etc, cause stress on human mind. I submit that with one’s growth these maladies also grow.

I strongly feel that what we eat and how we live are major factors for making us weak and diseases prone. Adulteration, impurities of food articles, irregularity in taking food, wrong habits and eating fly exposed foods prepared in markets really make us weak and disease prone. I strongly believe that fast life with full of air, water and sound pollution is a quick road to disease. Smoke, sound and contaminated water tend to make us catch the diseases. May I ask: do we have enough time to go for a walk in nature to breathe in clean and fresh air? No, certainly not. The results can be seen in hospitals.

The next point is that the living style also plays havoc to our health. I disagree that we become safe from mosquitoes etc. By using coils, repellents, aerosols etc. Their ingredients are certainly poisons. Exposure to them causes dizziness, nervous disorders, skin reaction and lung disease. I should like to draw the attention that our habits to sleep inside the home with coolers or fans or ac at full blow are virtual traps to make us prone to catching diseases. We breathe in stale air and make ourselves susceptible to various diseases.

We always seek a shortcut for everything. This love of ease is itself is a symptom of our getting diseases prone. Medicines are fraught with side effects. I, therefore strongly support that our present lifestyle tend to make us easy victims to these diseases.


If you enjoyed this post, make sure you Subscribe to the Blog to receive new posts in a reader or via email.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

53 comments: on "Modern living has made the people of India weak, unhealthy and disease prone"

Ragav said...

a very much tru fact.. check out my blog at.. http://ragav-world.blogspot.com/

narender said...

That's a fact

Manav said...

that is really true. we as indians have forgotten our own customs and always try adopting sulture of the west. this thing has affected our lifestyles and our health a lot!!!

Anonymous said...

Its true what u have said. Anyway,hey have u taken info. from any guide or textbook related to INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOLS IN SAUDI ARABIA of GRADE-X since I have read the same thing in my English Course Book

ViCky said...

Lol i am in college :)

Aishwarya said...

thanks dude...this really helped in my english homework which was on debating for the motion on this topic...

ankita said...

hey kewl thnx.........got ma hw done!!!

Anonymous said...

dude!!!! i totally agree with you........but these diseases can be prevented to some extent...by taking regular check up's and eating a lot of vegetables...........don't you think????

ViCky said...

Are People really that Caring towards there healths ?

ManavRox said...

well then awareness can be spread thru the medium of u know TV as today almost all watch tv..??isnt it? health related awareness is a must in todays world.. i feel!!!

ViCky said...

Many awareness are been spread through TV and many other mediums its the attention people give to them.

Anonymous said...

It really helped me in preparing my debate competition…THANKS….nd 1 more thing awarness is must for all indians abt modern living

Anonymous said...

ya go for it and be the change

Anonymous said...

hy.......dude thanxxx alot
it really helped medng my eng. hw..........
thanx yaa.....

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

thnx a lot...btw this is a topic 4 debate in d main cource book of std ten

arjunu said...

arjun
thanks dude...this really helped in my english homework which was on debating for the motion on this topic...

Anonymous said...

Thnx helped meh!!!
-Jona

Anonymous said...

thankzzz!!!!
-Jona

Anonymous said...

wow!!!....juz wat i needed

kujakau said...

thnk uu.....
dis helped me in my debate


n its realy true!!

shaivy said...

india is today a one of the supreme power dur to it's technology only...u people r making comments that modern living is bad for us.....at first u tell don't u like all those delicacies.....don't to prefer relaxation.........today by globalisation people are getting more and more work............

Anonymous said...

thnx luv it

hershit said...

this is the best debate.. i have ever seen on this topic..... very good.....

Anonymous said...

thanks dude as dis topic was 4 my english debate

Anonymous said...

thanks maan !!!ma homework is done

Anonymous said...

Kudos.....Really helped me prepare 4 my debate on this topic Hope goes well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

very true

Anonymous said...

hey tht's cool i really loved our debate which helped me to win in compitition. you are sexy

Anonymous said...

thanx to all of u this help me in my english debate andit is really true we indian have become really weak

Anonymous said...

good one dude

muddasir said...

HMMMM its true fact.any ways i got ma h.w done.

Anonymous said...

i support the motion bt my hw is agnst te motion

Anonymous said...

ur absolutely correct.MODERN living has made people of india prone to diseases

Anonymous said...

a really good one,everything u said jus seems to be rite,u mustbe sum kinda topper,any ways thank u it helped me pick points for my
hw ,not like others just copiyin it.thanx a lot pls continue these review kind of things

Anonymous said...

thanx a tooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!ur views have solved my problem........my teacher had asked me to write a speech on this topic..........

anwesha patra said...

thanx a tooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!ur views have solved my problem........my teacher had asked me to write a speech on this topic..........

aish said...

well done , it had helped me for my debate thanx helper!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It really helped me in doin my eng..hhw.....
thanks.......it is really hot..

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!THIS SPEECH AND U R TOO SEXYYYY........

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot this made meaware of the world today and has also helped me in my debate for the topic . it has shown me as though how india has lost on all this.and i will b one of the strong contenders to support all these points and promise to remember them in my life ahead and would like all the indians to know about it and take the necessary steps.i vl also keep this in my mind as one of the best article i have ever read . thanks a lot! thankyou!

Vardhani said...

thnx vry much it is a debate in our class

Sakshi said...

hey I want in against of it
Can u plz help

Anonymous said...

it helped in my home work...........

Anonymous said...

i have to prepare the debate in this topic AV

Anonymous said...

its really vry vry true...
i agree 2 ur point...:)

Anonymous said...

thnx man !!

Anonymous said...

its really vry vry tru
thanx
dis hlpd me in doin debate

ANKUSH said...

from ankush
thanxx dude this helped e in my project

Anonymous said...

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it helped save my time from doing home work...........................................

Anonymous said...

hey thanx a lottttttt ....... my wrk iz done...

Anonymous said...

ty helped in my project

baljinder said...

thnxxxxxxxx...this helped me in doing my project........!!

Post a Comment