Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire



I have heared the movie is over rated , it is hyped , it is controversial !!

That did not matter to me as i wanted to see the film . Here goes my reviews ;

The harsh realities of life were nicely highlighted despite people expecting a game show movie . I loved the way the Director showed how the young ' Jawal ' had to fight his away to survive in life . Its just the ground realities of life .

The acting was pretty good and connects instantly with everybody . I would of rather watched it then the entertaining films of bollywood . I also was impressed as the movie always seemed to be moving and did not hung anywhere which was essential for many .

The reflection towards beggars , Craze towards Big B , the not so friendly character of rich [ Anil Kapoor ] , the gangster life ] . I really can say that few directors can learn a thing or too .

Ratings :-

Acting 9 /10
Entertainment 8/10
Screenplay 8.5/10
Overall 8/10



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you Subscribe to the Blog to receive new posts in a reader or via email.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Slumdog Millionaire"

Post a Comment