Saturday, May 23, 2009

How to Convert PDF to .DOC

Many of us like to edit stuff as many ebook are useful to us. But Acrobat does not allow editing Stuff . So here is list of couple of software's that will help you convert PDF to .DOC.

This is basically a collection of Stuff and i am not a publisher of any of them .




Link 1

Link 2

Link 3



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you Subscribe to the Blog to receive new posts in a reader or via email.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

8 comments: on "How to Convert PDF to .DOC"

alicia27 said...

Thanks for the useful links!

galleca said...

thanks a lot.. wow! i didnt know about this stuff

aiying said...

nice one!

thanks 4 d info

MrNiceGuy said...

interesting link you have...good work...

tjenarvi said...

Will it successfully convert the table too to DOC?

I remember I did use Adobe Acrobat Professional, it didn't succeed according to my needs. I want to keep the whole format exactly the same as in the PDF :-)

I remember I then use something like star... or Star something, I forget, sorry..., the software is great, this is what I need..

ViCky said...

No Problems :)

JasOnizeRs said...

gOod Post.,nice 2x.,interesting!!

dasanrangarajan said...

Wow, thanks for the links. Deed for the needy...

Post a Comment