Thursday, May 21, 2009

Linkin Park New Single : New Divide




Linkin park has just released a new single that will feature with Transformers for there upcoming movie.

Its a Single titled " New Divide " and its pretty much like " What i Have Done " with beats resembling to it .


Download Link




If you enjoyed this post, make sure you Subscribe to the Blog to receive new posts in a reader or via email.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 comments: on "Linkin Park New Single : New Divide"

LazyKing said...

I saw it on itunes but I didnt know it was for a movie. Thanks
I'll listen to it. What I 've done was really good

ENJIE CANADA said...

It's good that I found this blog. I am actually a fan of Linkin Park, I specially like the song In the End....

Post a Comment